Funder collaboration takes many different forms: from shared ideas, insights and learning, to pooled funding, joint back office functions, or collective programme delivery.
As part of the pilot phase of this platform, we are building a directory of funder collaborations in response to Covid-19, which will be added to regularly, with summaries and more detailed information, data, insight and resources. Please email Policy@acf.org.uk if you'd like to add a collaboration or new content to these pages.
Within each category you will find:
- An overview of funding relating to each thematic area;
- Resources and insight curated from a range of civil society organisations; and
- Information about established funder collaborations that are responding to Covid-19
How to contact the Hub and get involved
Crucial to the effectiveness of the Hub is involvement of a wide and diverse range of organisations. If you would like to:
- Join the Hub's stakeholder list
- Tell us about a funder collaboration
- Seek support to develop your ideas
- Provide input to the development of the Hub
please email Policy@acf.org.uk