Aims and activities
Aims and questions
The purpose of the Forum is to promote a working relationship between funding agencies for the efficient, effective and sustainable funding that benefits the voluntary and community sector in the south west region. The Forum has no formal powers, but provides a network for South West funding agencies.
- Identify and progress opportunities for joint working and funding arrangements
- Share information on organisational, other professional issues and grant and decision making structures
- Maintain a particular focus on the sharing of information and joint working opportunities that support the delivery of initiatives and funding for under-represented communities and groups based on need in the South West
- Inform and develop the work of the Forum through sharing best practice
- Establish links with regional organisations and other groups who have an interest in the work of the Forum.
How to get involved
Membership and participation in the Forum is open to all funders that provide funding for the community and voluntary sector in the South West.
To join or find out more, please contact either of the Forum's co-chairs, Juliet Williams at BBC Children in Need, or Catherine Stevens at The National Lottery Community Fund.