Funder Collaboration Toolkit
Use our practical tools, resources and templates to help you plan, build and steward your funder collaboration.
Find a tool to help you collaborate
Read our user guide to the toolkit
- The toolkit is structured around the key steps and phases of a new funder collaboration - laying the foundations, building the structure, stewarding the collaboration.
- It's not intended as a linear guide to follow strictly. Many of the tools will be more relevant at different stages depending on your collaboration, and you may wish to revisit some of them from time to time to review and update. That said, for those wanting a place to start, the toolkit can function as a rough pathway for the kind of questions and activities that are needed at different stages.
- Complete the tools together. While each tool is designed to stand alone, many build on one another and will complement each other when used together.
- Each tool contains a set of icons that let you know roughly how long each activity should take in total, how many people its designed for, and which other tools it works particularly well with.
- Make a copy of each tool so you can edit and work in it directly.