Aims and activities
Aims and questions
The Wales Funders Forum is the membership network for funders and investors in Wales. Our mission is to strengthen and support funders, to promote effective funding practices and to learn about current and emerging issues to meet the needs of Wales.
We bring funders together to:
- Promote and share good funding practice
- Share learning about “what works”, “what doesn’t work” and why
- Share information and learning about evidence of need for funding
- Provide opportunities to discuss and debate developments in Wales that impact on funders and the organisations they fund
- Provide opportunities for funders to collaborate and network with each other
How to get involved
Membership of the Forum is currently free and open to any organisation that has the role to distribute funding in Wales.
All members must be committed to good practice in funding. Members can be represented at meetings by any member of their staff but this is will normally be a senior officer.
If you wish to join the Forum or discuss any aspect of membership please contact Gareth Hughes at The National Lottery Community Fund.
Currently the Chair is Carol Mack, Chief Executive of the Association of Charitable Foundations (ACF).
Gareth Hughes, Internal Engagement Manager from The National Lottery Community Fund provides the Secretariat for the Forum.