Aims and activities
Aims and questions
- to grow the amount of private assets deployed as donations or social investment for the public good annually;
- to encourage the investment of the skills, networks and time of private wealth holders for the betterment of UK civil society;
- to develop a connected philanthropy ecosystem which harnesses collaboration to support more and better giving.
Beacon is delivering these aims by focusing on a three-part Theory of Change:
- Engage - Attracting new givers to become involved in philanthropy;
- Enable - Building sector infrastructure to support more and better giving;
- Embed - Nurturing a positive culture for philanthropy in the UK.
How to get involved
Learning and Resources
Beacon’s collection of resources for philanthropists includes:
Philanthropy News - The latest updates from the sector.
Philanthropy Stories - Interviews with active givers.
The Beacon Blog - Deep dives into philanthropy-related topics.
And don’t miss the Resource Hub, including research, reports and guidance.