Aims and activities
Aims and questions
The Grant Funders’ Network is a free, informal, inclusive and collaborative group for people in grant making across the UK.
- Friendly meet-ups
- Connecting people
- Free and welcoming everyone working in grant making
- For all types of funders, big and small
- Valuing and celebrating lived experience
- Committed to diversity and anti-racism
- Promoting peer-to-peer learning
- Encouraging respectful debate within a listening mindset
It organises regular networking events and has a LinkedIn group for members.