How can the Hub help you?
The Hub’s standard service will continue to be available free to all funders as well as to others who provide infrastructure that supports funder collaboration.
This standard service includes:
- Sharing funder collaboration opportunities, events and resources via the Hub’s website and free newsletter
- One free consultation meeting with our team to discuss your collaboration plans, aims or ideas
- Free access to our funder collaboration tools and case studies.
We’re also introducing an enhanced service to help funders connect with potential collaborators. This service is offered free to ACF members, or at a one-off cost of £650 + VAT to non-members.
This enhanced service includes our standard service plus:
- Additional ways for you to highlight your collaboration opportunity, event or resource to relevant funders
- Personalised introductions to your peers or signposting you to relevant resources
- Advice and guidance from our team when you need it, at any stage of your collaboration.
You can find the full details of our standard and enhanced services here.
Learning and improving
Over the next two years, we expect to continue evolving the Hub’s offer, as we learn how it can best meet funders’ needs – and by supporting them in their missions, contribute to wider social value – while securing the long-term financial sustainably of our work.
Please get in touch if you have any feedback or suggestions for how we can improve our services.
More than 450 UK foundations and grant-making charities are proud to be part of the ACF community. Being a member of ACF offers connection, collaboration and learning from peers and experts.