About the Funders' Collaborative Hub
The Hub offers increased understanding, closer alignment, and opportunities for funder collaborations
It aims to enhance the effectiveness of individual and joint responses by funders and philanthropists to maximise the impact of their resources to benefit civil society and communities. It is hosted by the Association of Charitable Foundations.
How can the Hub help you?
The Hub aims to help funders and philanthropists answer four key questions:
- What collaborations between funders are happening already?
- Who else might be interested in collaborating on an area we are interested in?
- How can our funding best help?
- Where are the emerging needs and gaps?
Who is involved in running the Hub?
The Association of Charitable Foundations (ACF) hosts a small team that delivers day to day work, with support from a project group that meets monthly to provide guidance and feedback.
How to contact the Hub and get involved
Crucial to the effectiveness of the Hub is involvement of a wide range of organisations. If you would like to:
- Join the Hub's stakeholder list
- Set up or find out more about a funder collaboration
- Seek support to develop your ideas
- Provide input to the development of the Hub
Please email Policy@acf.org.uk and follow us on Twitter at @FunderHub